Sunday, July 02, 2006

My Multiply Site

I recently decided to resurrect my Multiply site. The blog's staying here, but the pictures, music and videos will probably go there. Visit it if you have time...

and drop by my sister's Beadix for some beautiful handmade jewelry (hear that, sis? (-:). To create objects of beauty is to reflect, though in a very small way, the glory of God. Beauty is God's. Our God is beautiful! Far above encouraging vanity, I hope that my sister's creations will serve as reminders for us to "put on the Lord Jesus Christ" (Romans 13:14), to adorn ourselves with pearls of wisdom from God's Word, and to exhibit the fruits of the Spirit. If we take care in our physical appearances, we must moreover take care in our words, actions and thoughts. The world is watching; and God deserves glorifying.

No comments:

My Google Reader Shared Items