Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Foreboding

I really shouldn't worry. I'm not doing that anymore. But a sense of foreboding always comes over me when I think about the near future and my imminent entrance into the corporate world. Change is the only permanent thing in the world*, so the saying goes. I'm reluctant to let go of life as I now know it, but every part of me knows that I have to... and that God will be with me wherever I go.

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine!
Oh what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of the Spirit, washed in His blood.

This is my story, this is my song,
praising my Savior all the day long!
This is my story, this is my song,
praising my Savior all the day long!

* God is unchanging! :-)

1 comment:

Donna Chua said...

I signed an employment contract on my 22nd birthday. I start work on October! God be praised, He has prepared good works for me to do there.

My Google Reader Shared Items